Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm very tired....

so whats new right?! Its ok especially since I brought it on myself. I started working 2 jobs yesterday and it is taking a toll since I've not gone to bed before midnight in over a month let alone the last 2 nights (I will tonight ~ yeah). I started my fair work and its going well. I went in with a game plan and to do lists and have successfully done about 1/2 of it. This means that it will be a piece of cake to pull this job off. That, my friend, is exciting news. I've decided to enter the fair and I'll tell you more about that after I enter just in case it doesn't work out.

Work at the store is still slow but we managed to get some cleaning done and thats always good especially a store our size and type ~hygiene a big deal. I have not been knitting much since the beginning of Aug but I am chugging along on a pr of footies for Da Boy who turns 16yrs on Sat. Wow ~ time is moving on without me. Its ok, I've cried all I'm going to cry and am just excited for him ~ his friends are having a bday party for him at the skate park. I thought that was awesome.

Well, thats all I've energy for ~ I feel like I've been hit in the head, my nose is stopped up and my throat feels a bit raw. I just finish a fit of sneezing which has caused these symptoms. Not sure whats going on but I believe its an allergic reaction to the carpet fresher hubby used. LOL

Have a great week and weekend.

No comments: