Saturday, April 21, 2007

~ SP10 Bootie ~

"My SP10 Goodies"

Okay, so I'm a little late in posting this, but I have a really good reason for not doing it when it happen. I have been suffering with a major toothache since last week and sometimes I'm not as functional as I'd like. So, I've only read a few blogs, comments, emails between the snatches of peace from the pain. I do get to go to the dentist tomorrow though and hopefully will get some real pain reliever ~ been taking tylenol and ibup with some oragel, all generic. They work when they want. The good news about this is ~ I've gotten some sleep. Yeah me!

Now about that bootie, mates.
My SP really is a gem ~ she sent me the most awesome box and I really needed something to cheer me up because I had been up for almost 24hrs in pain. I am still in awe of the abundance of my package along with the fact that she sent me 3 of the books on my wishlist. ;D How cool is that?! I am soo blessed and my family was too. Hmm, now I need to get busy on my downstream pal so she can receive some of the overflow of my blessings. Okay, here are pics of my bootie and I'll try to tell you whats in each one.

(red peeps, friendship bookmark, sweater shape needle holders, cherry note cards w/stickers, Royal Almond body lotion, baby project bag ~ stitch markers, Jojoba Rose hand n body lotion and #3 5" dpns and yummy chocolate ~ Raspberries in Dark Chocolate (hubby got this one) n Hershey's w/caramel (I wanted to try this one).

Yarn Love ~

Filatura Di Crosa Pure Laine Vierge wool ~ mint green
Fantasy Dark Horse Yarns nylon & acrylic ~ pale yellow
Breeze Heirloom wool, cotton & nylon ~ pale pink
Cascade Cloud 9 wool & angora ~ white and baby blue
Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in red & raspberry
(yeah me!)

Book Love ~
Knit Along with Debbie Macomber Bk #3
Candy Babies

Debbie Bliss' Simply Baby

Absolutely wonderful. I'm one blessed girlie. Thank you dear, Knitty SP ~ you're the bestest. ;D

No comments: