Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm seeing red n its.....

beautiful. My SP sent me a package. Whew! I was having a very exhausting day and it was nice to have something waiting for me when I came home from work. She had sent me an ecard to let me know it was on the way ~ it arrived today! She lovingly wrapped each item in red tissue paper and it was in a red package. Red is my favorite color ~ didn't you know?!

Now since the camera is still w/o batteries, and Sk8Chick's is charging (she got one as a b-day present from a family friend today), I'll have to tell you what I got. Later I'll add a pic. ;D

Yarn Love
luxury sock yarn ~ Brown Sheep WildFoote in Blue Blood Red. This is very lovely yarn and I had been wanting to try out some Brown Sheep. :D There was also some LB Micro Spun in Turquoise ~ very lovely and bright. I'm already matching it up with some of my stash to make myself something pretty. I will also need to find a sock pattern for myself too.

Sweet Tooth
delicious chocolate ~ Cadbury Dairy Milk. Yummy, my favorite.

Library additions
two books ~ Not Your Mama's Crochet and Days from the Heart of the Home
The Days is a daily journal ~ I once checked out the book this journal is based on from the library and had planned to add it to my wishlist one day. I didn't know there was a day book for it ~ its great.

I love each and every piece of my wonderful package from my SP. She Rocks! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Knitty Secret Pal ~ you're the bestest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay red!
Good to know, good to know...