Monday, July 30, 2007

~ Nominated for a Schmooze Award ~


Thanks to Crochetoholic Debb for nominating me!

Here's what the Power of Schmooze Award is all about: 'As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.

Now I nominate:
Sk8Chick
Robin
Iris
Schnauzermum

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for nominating me, Dawn! I can see why you were nominated as well. I will come up with some people to nominate and post about it. Thanks also for providing me with some easy "blog fodder" in case I run out of material later this week (the mid-week blogging slump!!)

eph2810 said...

Dawn - you are too sweet - what a fun award. I am thrilled you have given me this wonderful award :)....I will share it with my readers next week - hopefully Tuesday.