Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fun things....

Hello all ~ thought you'd like to know what else I got in the mail recently. Nope, its not yarn. ;D I received 2 more packages this week actually that I failed to mention. One was from my dishcloth swap and the other was from P&G. Yelp! my sampler package came in and I'm so happy. It has lovely goodies and coupons to boot.

I received a package of mini pringles, package of pringles select ~ sundried tomato, and a sample of pantene's shampoo for color treated hair. I thought it would be fun to try something new so I ordered this little sampler 4 wks ago. I'm sorry I can't tell you to run over and get yours because its over. But you can still sign up for free stuff at P&G, just go to their main website ~ www.pg.com/us and have fun. I signed up for the emails which is how I got this lovely little package.
Here is the Dishcloth Addicts Swap 2 package ~ mailing labels for me, 2 cloth patterns ~ apple & swan, a foohy pen and 2 dishcloths. Absolutely lovely, Thx Lynn.

Now back to the regularly scheduled broadcast...hmm I think I forgot where I was. Anywho here are the skeins I've chosen for the August KnK. I'm ready. Keep your fingers crossed that I finish lots of one skein projects.

Louet Euroflax Linen ~ Red & KnitPics Shimmer ~ Happy Dance (btw, both of these are gifts from No Sheep & Knitter's Coffee Swaps)

I leave you with this ~ Have a great evening!

No comments: