Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What I've been doing....

Today, I've been a bum. Yes, you read that right. I have not done much of anything but sleep, knit and nothing else. Oh, I've read lots of email, blog posts and even joined a new KAL ~ more on that one later. I've been resting since I believe I have worn myself out this past week. I just visit Ravelry and found out that I still have a ways to go before my invite is sent. You can see below.

Found you!
You signed up on June 16, 2007
You are #9553 on the list.
791 people are ahead of you in line.
15813 people are behind you in line.
34% of the list has been invited so far

I started the new KAL with my Love2KnitDishcloth group called the "Toss n Roll" cloth. I've managed to finish over 1/2 of the cloth already and I've got about 15 more rows to go. Here is how it looks so far ~ this one is addictive and I've got plans to use up more scraps to make another:

I'm making progress on my knitted puffy which I now just call my special mesh scrunchy. ;D I've also been listing to "Morality of Beautiful Girls" and drinking lovely tea. The first one was "Spiced Black Chai" and then some Irish Breakfast all using my new "Tea for One" pot and cup set. ;D I really do like my gift, these are the things that make you smile when you aren't feeling 100%.

I'm off to finish my book and to drink my tea. Be blessed!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You'll get your ticket to Ravelry before you know it! They're really ploughing through those invites ;)