Tuesday, October 16, 2007

DCS ~ Topic of the Week

Now that it is getting cooler here, it makes me think of apple picking and hay rides. Are you the type that likes to go to participate in all the fall festivities like apple picking, pumpkins, decorating for the fall, hay rides, baking fall goodies, etc. or do you just sit and count the days till Thanksgiving/Christmas/Hanukkah?

I am more prone to sitting these days but love to participate when I have a chance. I usually decorate around my home. The temps have become cooler here too and I'm lovin' it. I need to pull out my fall decorations ~ my wreath, candles and such but I've been a bit under the weather so have put it off. I think tomorrow will be a good day to spruce up the homefront. Give it a fall feel to get ready for the holiday season. Hmm, I can already smell the baked goodies, pots of soup and fresh homemade bread. I think I need to make a trip to the store to stock up ~ don't want to be without the necessities to whip up some sugar cookies or a batch of cream of potato soup. See ya.

No comments: