Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mail Call

Goodie goodie gumdrop ~ I've been spoiled. I received 2 packages, as I mentioned earlier and here are some snap shots of my goods. Go on ~ drool a little. ;D
Ravelry Tea Swap 2 ~ My partner Theresa aka Sylph was a great spoiler. She sent a very nice package. I love everything. Oh, do you want to know whats in it?! ;D

Teas ~ bags of Orange Dulce, Market Spice, Oregon Chai and Black Chai along with tin of Village Yarn & Tea blend
Yarn ~ Classic Elite yarns Waterlily and Blue Sky Alcapas Hill Top Brushed Suri and all in reds :D

Goodies ~ box of snickerdoodles and 3400 Phinney Bread & Chocolate Dark chocolate ~ hmm sounds good though I don't usually eat dark chocolate.

Lovely ~ a porcelain tea bag holder shaped like a teapot.

Can't wait to use of my new goodies but it will have to wait, at least for the yarn. heehee

My International Scarf Exchange package arrived yesterday looking like this. ;D




This is what was inside ~ a lovely red lace scarf made from Frog Tree Brushed Suri, a starbucks card in a mitten and a lovely card. Betsy was my spoiler and she did a lovely job on my scarf. She even made the ribbon out of the yarn. I can't wait to wear it and I hope to take pics of myself doing so soon. Thank you very much, Betsy ~ its simply beautiful.

Here are close ups of the lace pattern:

I think I'll need to re-take these during the daylight hours so you can see the details better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it. Can't wait to see pictures of you wearing it...