Thursday, July 17, 2008

~ Jul 17th ~

Its quiet around here, Da Boy is at a friends for the night, Sk8Chick is at the movies and Riley and I are watching Porco Rosso. We plan to watch a couple of movies before we go to bed.

My knitting is doing well, I've cast on for the ISE6 angel scarf and I'm really lovin' Yarn Harlot's One Row Scarf

Here are some pics of my knitting:

B2S as it looked on the 14th
here's it is now ~ I've set it aside to work on the scarf and will hopefully get it done by next weekend.
Malabrigo ~ Amoroso (so lovely)
Lovely Scarf

I should be able to finish up the scarf this weekend and get it off in the mail by the first of the week. I need to make a trip to the PO next since there are several things I need to get off. Along with this I need to make a baby shower gift for a dear friend and I think it will be a bath set ~ it should be a quick knit though I've not picked a pattern yet. I'll search ravelry later and also will be looking over my Debbie Bliss baby books ~ you never know I may knit up something else. I'll keep you posted.

Off to enjoy the movie, knit some more and of course read blogs. ;)

No comments: