Monday, February 09, 2009

Knitter's Progress

I've been busy and unfortunately, sick. I have managed to complete another project ~ woohoo and it is a good thing since I would love to have another swap done.

Here is the pic of my ISE7 pal's completed scarf:


I'm also working on a KAL w/i KAL project for me ~ Lacy Love Scarf, which is the same pattern as above but modified a little. The February KALs theme is "Love of self" so I choose something red and pretty to make. Here is a progress pic:





The KCS4 is underway and I've just took a roadtrip to a lovely yarn shop in Arkansas and found goodies for my pal. I hope she loves them as much as I did. The yarn shop is called Knit Wicks and its in Rogers ~ downtown area. It was very nice, the trip and the shop. ;) I hadn't been on a roadtrip in a long while so it was nice to get away by myself. I'm looking forward to going soon.

Nothing else to report since we've all been sick off and on for the past week. I'm prayerful that its coming to an end and grateful that I'm off today and tomorrow.

Talk w/you all soon.

1 comment:

Jane said...

The scarf is lovely! I hope that you are feeling better.

Hugs,
Jane