Monday, June 08, 2009

Life out-of-control

Thats how its been the past few months though I'm finally managing to figure out why and prayerfully considering how to fix it. There is much I could share but there isn't enough time in one day to do so. I've been knitting but its slow going nothing new ~ still working on my CPH, pairs of socks and recently started Sock Wars 4, don't ask. Life has not been as great as I'd hope but I'm confident that this too shall pass. No one told me that mid-life with young adults was no cake walk and that you'd find yourself alot of days wondering who you are and how you got where you are.

We are leaving tomorrow for our annual trip and I'm hoping to sit awhile and renew my spirit. Its been a long time since I've sat still or actually been in the company of like-minded people. Once I return, we will take a family vacation to the lake which I'm looking forward to, then I will begin my new job at the library. Yes, I now work full-time between 2 part time jobs ~ insane it is but the financial status is almost none existent so I must do what I've gotta do.

Keep us in your prayers as we journey cross country and move forward into this phrase of life. I'm only 1 year away from empty nest ~ hmmm that sounds weird. LOL

Have a great week!

No comments: