Sunday, January 02, 2011

Jan 2nd

Its been a great weekend. I've been housesitting and have taken the time to rejuvenate. The art of simply being is marvelous. I've birdwatched, spent time gazing at the lake and reading. I've even gotten in some knitting and watched several of my favorite tv shows.

In preparation for returning to work and school, I've started working on a daily schedule and trying to figure out a menu plan for 1 or maybe 2 so I've leftovers for lunch. Its harder than it appears for I'm so use to making dinner for 5+. I'm almost completely registered for school which is going to be a heavy load this year being that I will be attending 2 schools while working 2 pt jobs. I've decided that my social life must cease for now and focus on moving forward w/my career. I can't wait to return to the classroom and it would give me the freedom to travel and have a decent social life. So the sacrifice now is worth it. Also by cutting back my social side, I can spend time on developing me so I can be all that I'm designed to be.

Knitting...my Stashalong group has started up for the new year. I've posted updates and I've planned our first kal within a kal. Its called "not just for socks," which uses sock yarn to create whatever you desire. Though sock yarn is not consider stash, it still deserves to be reduced so we can buy more. lol

That's all for now. Going to continue to relax, listening to music and playing online games. May start listening to my audio book "Eyre Affair," which I've read but want to refresh before reading the remainder of the series. Looking forward to an awesome week w/my new plans. I'm excited and can't wait.

Be blessed!

No comments: