Wednesday, October 12, 2011

~ Simple Woman's Daybook Oct 12th ~


Outside my window...
lovely cloud formation leftover from last night's storm

I am thinking...
of all the things I must do today

I am thankful...
for this beautiful day

In the kitchen...
hmm...nothing at the moment but potato soup n biscuits sound good

I am wearing...
my favorite khaki skirt, black top and camo chucks ;)

I am creating...
Owlie Sleep Sack for an expecting friend

I am going...
take a nap when I leave work

I am wondering...
how to skip homework and play all day

I am reading...
CMs Volume 6 & my GEO textbook

I am praying...
for peace and jobs for friends

I am looking forward to...
to a time of rest

I am hearing...
classical music in the background

Around the house...
silence for no one is home

I am pondering...
my life ~ next steps

One of my favorite things...
sitting quietly in the sunshine

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work, taking an exam and visiting the museum

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


No comments: