Monday, February 12, 2007

~ New Pursuits ~

I think its time to transition to using this blog regularly. I am very happy with using Blogger, especially the simplicity of having my multiple blogs at one location. It keeps things simple, convenient and efficient. Unforunately, over at my other blog, I am not able to run my feed yet. I may have to change the layout of the blog which I would rather not do. If it doesn't work, I may have to transfer everything and say goodbye. I don't really have the time or patience to post at both places anymore. For a season, I'll linked to this site like I do for my homeschool blog. One day I'll get around to transferring my older posts but for now ~ without further ado, I want to talk about my new pursuits.

As I mentioned in my last post, I am no longer working outside the home. Yeah! I am now schooling my dc full-time and have started a home business. I will be working on projects at home, spending time w/my online support groups and I just joined a couple of new endeavors. One of them is called Knit the Classics. Oh, this looks like great fun though I will be learning as I go since I learned to knit years ago and haven't done anything with it since nor created more than a potholder. This group reads a book and then creates a project in relation to the story. I am so excited because I've never done anything like this and if knitting doesn't work, I can crochet. Yippee! I am also considering joining a group called Stashalong ~ I am not sure if I can handle this one though it would help me curb my spending habit on crafts. We'll see, but stop by and visit, you'll like it I'm sure.

So off to place my hold for the March book and finish off my preemie hat I started yesterday. It is so adorable, I found it on Lion brand's website. I'll load a pic when its done, but here is the pic of the completed hat I mentioned earlier:

No comments: