Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shopping Savings

Its been awhile since I shared my shopping savings and this one is late ~ last week. I took advantage of a great Quaker sale at Homeland, with the help of my oldest dd. We purchased the following for only $1.72. It was great and you can never have enough oatmeal, so I'll be on the look out for more "sweet deals" on the stuff. Hope your shopping adventures are successful.

Purchased:
4 ~ Quaker Oats, 18oz $1.60 - c $.50
2 ~ Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.60 - c $.50
2 ~ Quaker Instant Oatmeal Crunch $1.60 - c $.75
2 ~ Quaker Breakfast Bars $1.60 - c $1.00
1 ~ Borden Shredded Cheese $1.97 - c $.70
1 ~ Borden Shredded Speciality $2.27 - c $.70
2 ~ Hormel Pepperoni $1.00 ea - c $.35

*each coupon was doubled plus by using my store card received an additional $3.00 off for purchasing Quaker products.

This was fun, I missed couponing and am glad that I am able to be actively involved in increasing my pantry, saving money and helping others. Its past time for me to start "Shop, Save and Share" like Ellie Kay tells us and enjoying the fruits of the labour.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: