Saturday, June 02, 2007

2 on 2 Progress

The socks are done. I finished them this evening while I was working to de~ stress. Life has thrown me a curve ball or two this week and I'm not rebounding well. However, I am finding working w/my hands is very medicinal. I usually clean when I'm stressed but today I didn't have the calm to clean so I knitted after a nap. I am not sure what happen to my socks though. The size was for 6mos but they are huge. I'm thinking it was the yarn since it is abit thicker than the Baby Cashmerino DB's pattern calls for. Hmm, now I see why she recommends not subbing the required yarn for her projects. Anywho, I think they are wonderful and very warm. I will be washing them ~ spilled Pepsi on them last night ~ then deciding which baby package they will go in. I've given yarn details under the finish pic. I've finished my second pair of socks. ;D

Must go now and relax. I am planning to start another pair using DBs Baby Cashmerino and see how different they turn out. Have a wonderful evening.

(finished socks on circs)


Two Needle Socks ~ Debbie Bliss pattern

Yarn ~ Lane Cervinia (almost all of the 50g)

Color ~ Madrid 2012

Size ~ 6mos

Needles ~ Circ 3s

No comments: