Monday, June 04, 2007

Quite busy around here today....

Besides working the floor set for my pt job ~ I've been working on book studies, blog updates and knitting. ;D I have made progress on a new pair of "two needle socks" (pic below) and I've started my dishcloth for the DIY Exchange. I've never used King Tut yarn before. It is working very nicely ~ its smooth yarn but does split abit. It reminds me of LBs Microspun a little. I think I will have to add this to my stash when I get to enhance it.

Did some spring cleaning in my kitchen this morning. Deep cleaning really ~ took the time to vacuum the diningroom and livingroom thoroughly. I'm lovin' my kitchen counters being free of stuff. It looks lovely. I'm thinking of adding hooks and magnets so that I can start using my knitted dishclothes. I would love to display them too. I'm planning to add knitted potholders and towels too ~ in my kitchen colors which are changing. ;D

Well, its really late and I need to be up early ~ more tomorrow. Here are the pics from today's knitting:

*DIY Exchange Cloth

*2 needle socks in Baby Cashmerino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring cleaning is happening at my house too! Just wanted to poke my head in and say I haven't forgotten you!

Your No Wool Secret Pal

Craftybernie said...

Hi there. I'm just about to add you to the Knit1BlogToo netring. You should be receiving an e-mail from me in the next few days (possibly weeks!) inviting you to join the Knit1blogtoo blog.

It's not obligatory to join the team blog but you are more than welcome. In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with the rules & guidelines. Take care and thanks for joining the ring.

Best wishes....Bernie