Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bingo anyone....

I've been playing bingo with my fellow group members at Love2Knit Dishcloths. It was a riot because it took us 27 days to get a bingo winner. But we didn't get just one we got 3 winners. LOL We are off to play again and I'm looking forward to it. I only had one word left but it didn't make it. ;D

I've been knitting and crocheting, working on my last dishcloth exchanges. I've used up almost 8 oz of cotton since Monday too. ;D I'll take pics tomorrow and post them at the beginning of the week. I probably will not be on tomorrow since its Riley's 16th birthday, but I'm sure I'll be knitting/crocheting during the down moments of celebrating.

Its pretty quiet around here because the younger 2 are outside, hubby is in his room relaxing and Sk8Chick and I are knitting, well I was knitting. ;D We plan to watch movies later and eat popcorn ~ pre-celebration to the birthday and she may be allowed to open another present at midnight. The movie line up for the evening ~ My Darling Clementine and The Big Cat. We may not watch Big Cat because I'm not really interested in a western tonight but we shall see.

Off to finish a couple of gifts, wrap presents and fix a lite dinner. Tomorrow, we are having homestyle chicken tenders, french fries with veggies and homemade yellow batter cake w/chocolate icing. Yes folks, we'll be cooking but she's worth it ~ you only turn 16 once.

Have a great evening and Sunday!

2 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

oh I love Bingo...I just awarded you on my blog go see..

Laura said...

Sounds like a fab dinner! Enjoy :)