Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happily Knitting Along

I've been knitting and I've got pics to prove it. So w/o further ado ~ I'll let them speak for themselves. Btw, because of all my knitting I'm done w/my KAL n KAL goals. Yeah me!




Goals Update:
6 dishcloths ~ 8 FOs & 4 WIPs
4 washcloths ~ 6 FOs & 1 WIPs
(I managed to get more done than I expected ~ trips to Starbucks & Bass Pro, who knew!)
Used appx. 17.5 oz of cotton, which is about 480 g. Not bad, not bad at all. I even managed to make 4 cloths out of LB's 5oz ball. ;D

(4 wc/3 dc ~ sorry blue/white are dark ~ I used LB white to finish off the yellow)








Dishcloth Addicts III Swap goodies:
*jewel color cotton, 3 dishcloths and a lovely pattern that she used for 2 of the cloths. Thx Rekesha!

* red cotton, very large dishcloth ;D, and 2 patterns. Thx Wendy!

No comments: