Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life on the treadmill

Whew! I'm glad this week is almost over. It has been very tiring driving so much, but I shall not complain because I was able to drive. ;D I've managed to finish my goals for the Stashalong's KAL n KAL. Yeah me! I even received a request for a personal cloth and for cloths to purchase. Now I'll have to find a pattern that will allow me to sell the finished product or just make up one. Now that might be fun.

The girls and I went to Starbucks this evening to experience the Coffee Session but that didn't happen. We didn't get the right info and didn't know that we were suppose to sit on a particular side of the cafe' so we missed out though we were just across the room. Well, we decided not to barge in and listened, played mexican train and knitted. It really was a disappointing evening when I could have spent time at both my lys. Oh well, tomorrow I will be hanging out at my fav lys and meeting a new friend, hopefully. ;D

I will update the pics later of my finished cloths ~ need to crop them but can't do it while on the net, you know that slow computer processor issue. LOL I made 2 washcloths yesterday, crocheted for my dc ~ one was the special requested I mentioned. While the Da Boy and I was waiting for the eye doctor he told me how much he liked his handmade washcloth over Walmarts but he needed a new one so that he wouldn't wear out his current one. So, I used my superpowers and wiped up a new cloth in LB's cotton. Its navy and very soft. I made another later in blue/white LB cotton. They are both lovely and I will be making more over the weekend since they are so easy ~ about 1 1/2 hr of my time quietly making something for someone else. ;D

I'm going now, need to get some more emails read and replied too before going to bed ~ rise and shine at 4:30a. At least, I'll have about an hour of quiet time over coffee and my yarn. Have a great day!

ps ~ fellow swap recipients, be on the lookout ~ you're packages are on the move.

1 comment:

Knit and fall back in it said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think our little dry spell is going to be short-lived, there is more rain in the forecast today.