Monday, July 16, 2007

Whirlwind....

thats the best way to describe the past week and half. I have been knitting as I've been chauffeuring my family around town. I didn't realize how tired you could get from driving, waiting and driving some more in the heat. I've made great use of the time by making dishcloths and washcloths, reading patterns, listening to audio books and simply working to relax. There isn't much done at home but that will have to wait til we have our own car again, but I've managed to stay in budget again this week for groceries and make dinner each night except today. I didn't make dinner today because I was at a concert ~ Todd Agnew performed for free tonight at our new Riverpark. He sounded great and the storm passed quickly and didn't ruin the evening.

I've not had a chance to update my blogs but I've been thinking about all of you. I've even received several packages in the meantime and I've sent out several of them myself. I've been slow in getting them out because I've spent so much time driving instead of packing up boxes. I hope they all forgive me, I didn't mean to be late. ;D

Here are my progress pics for the July KAL

Stats ~ 6 dishcloths 4 done/3 WIPs; 4 washcloths 2 done/1 WIP

*the tan and white washcloth was crocheted during a 2hr trip to Bass Pro ;D




(ugly dishcloth exchange)













*I've run out of yarn for this one ;(




Swap packages: I Love Sock Yarn ~ from Else in Norway
(new pics tomorrow that are brighter)
beautiful postcard with a seagull in flight
2 skeins of Garnstudio's Fabel superwash
2 skeins of Safirgarn
5 packets of tea ~ Pompadour apple & fruit, Houji tea, Sogni d'oro camomilla, Teefix and Pickwick strawberry


Chapstick/Lip Balm ~ from PA
Bon Bon's Pink Lemonade & Root Beer Float
Avon's Jelly Beans & Winter Cherry


June Tote bag
3 skeins of Natural LB cotton
G Hook & yarn needles
I'll post the actual bag I'm making later along w/the rest of the package.

Gotta go now ~ more later in the week. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Those teas sound really tasty!