Thursday, August 30, 2007

~ SP11 Contest #2 ~

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
if needles count, my circs ~ but the one accessory I couldn't live without is my "folding scissors." I use them for everything and they fit in my pocket nicely. ;D
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
now I do but before I only took a book and my crochet or cross-stitch. recently, I've taken dishcloths and small projects.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
the beach ~ but starbucks if you mean locally.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
at knits end by yarn harlot ~ no I don't own it.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
no.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
hmm, red ~ lots of red. ;D
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
depends on the project ~ since I've only done small ones, I've ripped them back.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
I'm not sure any spot is unusual anymore ~ my most unusual spots were the golf tournaments and rock concerts. :D

No comments: