Tuesday, October 23, 2007

DCS ~ Topic of the Week #6

How was your experience in the exchange? Did you enjoy the folks you met? Did you just love the cloth and goodies you received? Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved!

As we wrap up our swap ~ we are answering our final question. My experience has been wonderful and great. I have enjoyed meeting all the folks especially my upstream and downstream pals. My package came today and I love every single thing that my pal sent. It was just me (pics tomorrow), she took great care in picking things I would love. I love spoiling and being spoiled ~ my pal will receive her package in the next few days. I've enjoyed the weekly questions and the opportunity to get to know everyone. I'd definitely do this again and hopefully real soon. ;D Thx to all for such a fun swap.

No comments: