Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Swapping Fun

Did you miss out on Knit 1 Tea 2 swap, Knitters Tea Swap 4 or Knitters Coffee Swap 3? Well, I've got news for you. There is a new swap just for you but you must be prepared to act quickly and to adhere to the swap requirements. Its a swap of some of my favorites ~ coffee & yarn.

What is this swapping fun I'm talking about ~

You can find more details here.

They are having a beginning swap contest, which I am participating in by posting this. I'm not sure that I will actually join the fun due to my current swap engagements. However, this one will be starting when all of my others end. Hmmm...I may have to give this some thought. The swap opens October 24th so don't delay, go on over so you'll be ready and enter the contest too. You won't be disappointed. ;D

No comments: