Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pardon me, please....

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

as I previewed my blog, I noticed today's Motivation for Mother's and the above was part of the message. In light of my last post, I think I need to apologize for my "unright" spirit. I will not go to be bed angry and so, I publicly forgive the USPS for losing my packages and I forgive myself for not purchasing tracking ~ though I thought 2 day priority was good. LOL I want a right spirit and I want a right attitude about the things I venture to do whether it be swaps, writing summaries and devotions, teaching my children or sharing my life with others. You don't need my bad karma so, I apologize for my soapbox antics though I can't promise they won't happen again but I'll be sure to be kinder or simply don't post. ;D

Have a wonderful evening, I will ~ a good book, coffee and knitting.

No comments: