Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How's it going out there?

Its going good here though I'm a bit tired. We are getting things caught up around the house and with school. My work schedule is starting to normalize now that we are open. Yes, we successfully opened our store and doubled our expected sales for the opening ~ Yeah! Lots to be done still and to learn also. I've been resting today and knitting like crazy ~ Sock Wars 3. I decided not to drop out. I'm working to take out my victim out before I receive my own deadly pair. heehee. I've been informed that I have at least 1 or 2 days before I will be terminated. Its been a blast and has taken some stress off.

Yesterday, we took a road trip to Owasso ~ dh, Da Boy and I had never been so the girls were our tour guides. We had a wonderful afternoon out ~ dinner, shopping and hanging out with each other ~ something we hadn't done in a long time. We've allowed our lives to become to busy and unstable that we miss out on these wonderful opportunities ~ they are growing up way too fast. Mother's day was good, I worked from 11a - 4p, opened my gifts and worked on the computer. Nothing exciting but restful. Today, I spent time w/the kiddos working on lessons and playing games. I lost most of them. LOL It was fun and I think they enjoyed it too.

Well, I'm off to finish working on my sock. Thought I'd pop in, say hi and check on some of my cyber-friends. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

What kind of store did you open? Is it your store?