Sunday, July 27, 2008

~ Jul 27th ~

update time ~ not much going on around here just hot and I mean hot. We are in the midst of a major heat wave with heat warnings. Temps are over 100 degrees so we haven't been staying home but getting out to places that are cool. Heat advisory warnings last til 7p but its been cooling off after that time for the last 2 nights which is a blessing.

On the knitting front:
~ Progress on B2S is moving along though I've ripped out both front pieces after realizing I'd done them wrong. There is another error but I refuse to fix it. I also managed to loss the 3rd ball of yarn so progress has stopped on the back til I find it. LOL
~ Socks ~ none so far for the month though I'm planning to crank out a couple of baby socks for a friend. They will be preemie since she had the baby early ~ this weekend to be exact. I was knitting a quick hat and socks for the shower that we were having today but need to change that. ;) Its a girl and I'll post more when I know more.
~ ISE6 extra scarf done and off. It was a blast making Yarn Harlot's One Row Scarf. I look forward to making another one.
~ L2KDC Summer swap ~ thats off too. I ended up sending a cloth I made awhile ago b/c I forgot this was knitting swap LOL ~ crochet would have been odd and I became bored with the KAL cloth I was making. ;)
~ KAL cloth, guess I don't need to mention this again. Don't know what to do with it but I may frog it and use the yarn for something else.

Thats about all. Looking forward to going on vacation next week and spending time doing whatever I want along with going to the conference. I hope to get some knitting done and see some new lys ~ more about this later must get through this week first.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: