Wednesday, July 09, 2008

~ SP12 Q#5 ~

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
The beach ~ Virgina Beach or Nags Head are the favs. When we lived on the east coast, we went to VA Beach at least 2x a year (spring break and anniversary). We would go to Nags Head for Christmas ~ oh what fun to run and play on the beach when everyone is at home or visiting other areas. Heehee ~ a very lovely trip with lighthouses, sand dunes and sometimes 70 degree weather. ;)

2) Where is one place you'd like to go?
At the moment ~ to the beach, its been a long time since I've been and I'm missing my oceanview. ;) I also would love to travel Europe and visit Russia again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lighthouses and sand dunes sounds lovely. I grew up on the East Coast too but I've never been to the beach anywhere but NY, NJ, and FL.