Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look what I won ;)

I won a medal and
received a lovely bouquet for my Scarf Stroke event.
Yeah me! Congrats to all the finishers ~ there are alot of them. Some have even finished more than 2 items per event. Wow ~ not sure I want to be that speedy but it has been a blast. Looking forward to watching more of the Olympics and finishing the last 2 events.

My next event ~ Sock Put
Pattern ~ Gumbi Socks by Gina Yeats
Yarn ~ ?
Needles ~ 2s

More as soon as I've decided on the yarn and that should hopefully be tonight. However, I'm not allowing myself to co til I finish the "spare a square" for colorcrazed. Its becoming a bane of my existence ~ keeping losing sts usually the yo but I'll keep plugging along. Btw, the Happy Feet yarn is no longer on my favs list ~ too nappy, felts on itself, taggles really bad and not as smooth as I like it. Nonetheless, the colorways are beautiful. I believe I'll gift the remainder of the ball w/its pal skein. After winding another skein ~ a lovely blue shade ~ Riley has swiped it. I believe she plans to make baby socks. LOL

I need to update on our trip, my knitting, my life ~ ok maybe not my life that would be boring. I'm really not in the mood to blog so I'll save that for another day. ;)

Have a wonderful evening.



1 comment:

Robin said...

Yay! Congrats on winning! Look forward to hearing about your trip too!