Sunday, August 24, 2008

~ SP12 Qs ~

Catching up on the SP12 questions of the week ~ starting with the recent one. Enjoy!

#11
What is the best thing you've ever received in the mail/post?
I've received some awesome packages in the mail but I'd have to say my very first SP10 packaged would have to be considered the best ~ the yarn, the books, the goodies ~ oh I could go on and on.....but I'll stop especially since my recent SP12 package was awesome too. I love getting packages in the mail which would explain my addiction to swaps heeheee!

#10
What Olympic event would best describe you knitting/knitting style?
ETA ~ My event would probably be the balance beam ~ my fav in my youth ~ since some of my knitting doesn't fit my personality nor my experience level or my available free time creating an unbalance state of being. Though sprinting wouldn't be to far behind since I love to take off on something. Now if I could only finish some of these somethings. ;)

#9
Have you ever entered your knitting (or anything else) in the fair? Would you ever consider it?
Nope ~ though I have signed up to enter 3yos ago but never did finish that lovely blanket. LOL I'm considering it this year now that we have a sock category but we'll see. I'll share if I do decide to enter. I work the fair and am allowed to enter as long as it isn't an area I manage and knitted or other handcrafts are not under my supervision. Yeah me!

#8
What is your favorite supper for a hot summer evening?
Tuna salad with ritz type crackers from Aldi's ~ yummy. Oh don't forget the homemade iced tea ~ delicious!

Recipe ~ just need a can of tuna (albacore is good), macaroni noodles, mayo, onions and seasonings ~ Adobo, season salt, pepper and onion powder if no onions. Thats all ~ so easy.

No comments: