Wednesday, August 06, 2008

~ Weekend Getaway ~

This usually looks like us when we are going on vacation. However, this weekend we are one member short ~ Da Boy is with his best friend and family in another state. We will be leaving at 8a tomorrow for our mini-retreat ~ 3days, 2nights in an a/c'd hotel room. Yes! ice cold room here I come. Our plans changed again because it was more budget friendly to leave on thursday instead of wednesday. Hopefully we will get to take a couple of more mini-retreats before the fair begins ~ I've one planned for 2wks from now. Then after the fair ~ I've planned a long week of nothing for all of us. Hubby wants to go to Vegas for our anniversary which will be just 2wks after this long week ~ wow 2 vacations in one month, now thats livin'.

I'm off to check a few emails, finalize my knitting plans for the Ravelympics and go to bed ~ I'm driving. ;) Take care and have a great weekend.

ps ~ Happy Cast On to all my fellow Olympic knitters ~ I'll be casting on at 7a on friday. Woohoo!

No comments: