Friday, October 24, 2008

Living outta boxes

For the record, its the pits. LOL. You can't find anything when you need it. Yes, I labeled the boxes I packed but remember I don't live alone. ;). Now the problem was...it took 2hrs to make a cake..that's ridiculous. It was because I couldn't find the vanilla, bought too much flour, needed more baking powder so we went to the store. We returned the flour, bought baking pwdr - and ice cream ;), and the vanilla. We returned home and started again...but couldn't find the salt. It has been exhausting but I found the salt along w/the missing vanilla and now we have cake. Whew! That was a lot of work.

Must go now..so I get some. More on living outta boxes soon. Nite!

1 comment:

Meridith said...

Just found your blog on LWG blogroll... living out of boxes is so not fun... hope you get settled in soon :)