Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ISE Updating

Whew ~ its been very busy around here along with still not feeling a 100% most days. I've been kntiting, not much but here a little, there a little on my CPH. I recently started a new pair of toddler socks since I was getting a bit bored. I'm not sure what size they will be but hopefully will finish them off.

Yesterday I received my ISE7 package ~ Betty Jean was my pal from Texas. It was filled with an assortment of goodies but my pictures didn't turn out very well. I received baby yarn, several pattern pages of baby stuff from the Knitting 2009 calendar, a lighthouse calendar and a wall planner, some lovely Dairy Milk chocolate ~ yummy and a postcard of Houston. I'm sure I got more stuff too but without the pic or the box in front of me this is all I remember.

As I was taking pictures, I realized I've never taken pictures of my previous scarves ~ modeled that is. So here are pics of all 3 ISE scarves I've received. Enjoy ~ I'm off to an early nite of rest.
~ ISE5 ~
~ ISE6 ~

~ ISE7 ~

No comments: