Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Early to Bed, early to rise.....

Well, I've officially come to the conclusion that I must start going to bed early in order to accomplish what I need to and feel good about myself. I'm not resting and I'm starting to have some serious issues with memory. Hmm, thats never good. I managed to put my work schedule into my Blackberry incorrectly for today and was late to work ~ 3 hrs mind you. That has never happened to me before, I'm usually too early when I mess up. The sad thing is the rest of the week is in the schedule correctly ~ don't know what I did but I really messed this one up. LOL

I've been working on lesson plans for the past hour and I've narrowed down what we will get done in the next 6 weeks. I've decided to take little pieces at a time and see how it goes especially since I will have to rely on the library for the next few weeks til I've sorted out the storage and garage. I'll post tomorrow our finalized schedule and booklist ~ I'm liking what I've put together and am getting excited about reading alongside my kiddos, its been far too long since I did that. I will also be scheduling eye doctors appts for us all so we can enjoy our lessons. A literature based curriculum can be taxing on your eyesight but I've also planned some audio books so my auditory learner will be happy.

Well, got go to bed now ~ I'm taking Benjamin Franklin's quote to heart and I leave you to ponder it ~ Nite!
"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man (or woman) healthy, wealthy & wise!"

No comments: