Monday, June 22, 2009

~ Menu Plan Monday 6/22 ~




So I've not participated in this for a very long time but I need to get my life back in order and this is a great way to start. My plans are simple and meager, using whats already in the pantry. I really need to clean out the fridge and freezer so the next few menus will reflect such. I will be taking a look a some of the great websites that Organized Junkie has posted, because I need to simplify my kitchen and get some fresh veggies in the house. I would love to try my hand at canning too but just don't seem to have the time. I think freezing will be part of my weekly plan soon, more on that as I learn.

Got to go to work now, so here is my Menu for this week.

Mon ~ Leftovers
Tues ~ Tuna & rice
Wed ~ Pancakes & sausage
Thu ~ Veggie nite: cornbread, greens & rice
Fri ~ Burgers & fries
Sat ~ Tuna salad
Sun ~ Baked Chicken, steamed veggies & rolls

Won't you join us, click here, and tell us what you are planning for this week!

No comments: