Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Absolutely fabulous

Osage Beach, MO

thats how I describe my day. ;) I'm not tired and I'm excited about that. I've decided to slow down and take time to do things at a pace that is foreign to me though not unknown. As I get older, I'm finding that I'm liking the slower side to life and its much more enjoyable than I'd ever imagined.

No knitting still but thats ok, there's plenty of time for that. I worked my new job and loved it. LOL I'm a nerd what can I say, nerds love libraries. heehee ;) I'm looking forward to tomorrow nite and seeing how I feel about working both jobs. I'm hoping for the best but I'll let you know.

I'm off to bed now, reading the new issue of All You and looking at this week's coupons ~ haven't done that in forever. More tomorrow.

No comments: