Monday, July 06, 2009

~ Questionnaire SP14 ~

Welcome Secret Pal and thank you,

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? My favs are LB's cotton, Debbie Bliss Cashmerino and Merino DK, Sock yarn and soft acrylics ~ lovely baby yarn.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I've makeup brush and pencil cases for most of my needles.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I've been knitting consistently for almots 3 years and I'd say I was intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, I have an amazon (link in sidebar) and cbd wish list.

5. What's your favorite scent? Sunflowers and a newbie ~ Sensual Amber (personal); for home ~ fresh linen or vanillas.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Yes, anything chocolate ~ Cadbury Dairy Milk is a fav.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I crochet, cross-stitch, sew, make wreathes and I'm learning to draw. I don't spin but maybe one day.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Mostly classical along with country, christian rock and contemporary. My computer/stereo is MP3 equipped.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? Red, red, did I mention red. I don't really have a color I can't stand ~ I love color especially bright ones.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am a wife and mother of 3, whom I homeschool.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, especially scarves and hats.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Baby things, dishcloths and footie socks.

13. What are you knitting right now? Dishcloths and 4pr of socks.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes, these are special gifts.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I love circs but use all types. Do prefer aluminum but have fallen for Brittany Birch's thx to SP10 pal and bamboo is nice.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes, I now own both though I still occassionally use my kids hands. LOL

17. How old is your oldest UFO? Not counting items in storage ~ hmmm, 1 yr old.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? Lighthouses, books, band shirts/buttons.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I'd like more Brittany needles. I have e-magazine subscriptions, borrow anything else from the library. I also get Lion Brand/Tahki/SWTC and more updates which I enjoy. You can look at my wishlist for books I'd like to own.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Not at the moment.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes, I love knitting in the round and short heel rows. Heel to toe - 9.5"; Toe to ankle - 7.5"; shoe size 7.5/8

23. When is your birthday? Nov 12th

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? RockstarMom ;D

No comments: