Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello world ;)


Its been 2 weeks since my last post and I'm doing well. Enjoyed a relatively quiet spring break that was filled with lots of sleep, knitting, making new friends and simply doing nothing. Had plans to take a trip, to go shopping and all that but ended up staying home. It turns out that it was one of the best decisions I'd made in a long time.

No new progress on my move since I've been taking everything a little slower than before. I have been spending time with friends and myself contemplating what it is I want along with doing my school work. I've managed to get school under control and feel a little more confident about finishing up this semester. Started a new class ~ American Government and Politics, not really liking the textbook but it is rather interesting. Voice lessons improved a little since I rested my vocal cords but still need to learn how to do breathing and warm up techniques. No worries, I'll get a handle on it in time. Its only been 8 years since I last sang lol.

On the knitting front, I've planned 6 new projects and started on the socks but unfortunately had to frog them. The pattern I'd chosen was Yarn Harlot's Earl Grey Socks which has a lovely cable down both sides but the yarn I've chosen is too busy. So tonight I'll cast on for a simple pair of men socks that will compliment the varigation of blacks/greys. I'm making birthday gifts ~ pair of men socks, a hat, a pr of hand warmers, dishcloth & towel set. I'll be keeping busy for the next few weeks along w/homework.

Well back to work for me. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the first weeks of spring. ;D

No comments: