Saturday, March 12, 2011

Been a long time


Well, I've been through some mess that only I can get myself into. I've strayed far from God's perfect will and now starting to see what is so not right about my life. However, the good news is, God is forgiving, loving and more than able and willing to help me get my act together.

There are so many wonderful things He's doing in my life right now. There are amazing people He has allowed to be a part of and there are those He has seen fit to remove. I'm on an adventure and I can't wait to see what's next. I know its going to be awesome because I serve an awesome God.

Now to apply for jobs and school where He has seen fit to move me. I was scared but now I'm excited. Let the adventure begin. ;D

1 comment:

Twan said...

Hi Dawn, not a very religious person myself, but I love the positivity in this! Good luck, sounds like you're going places! :)