Tuesday, October 23, 2012

~ Newness ~

Morning world!

Today I'm seeking to start afresh the things that mean the most to me.  I enjoy being online and visiting my friends but have neglected them I'm afraid.  I miss writing on my blogs, teaching my children, making new online friends and enjoying the simplier things of life.  So today, I believe I need to make a commitment to myself to try and post once a week, create something with my hands once a month and to visit my friends blogs regularly.

I'm so glad I wrote this a few days ago.  I'm endeavoring to keep my commitment to myself.  I signed up for the Fall into Reading 2012, picked up my reserve books from the library, have my knitting at the ready along w/my bottle of white merlot.  I'm excited to enjoy this new season of my life no matter how unexpected it may be.

I also started a new job this week.  Today was day 2 and tho it will be a relatively easy job, the training process is always slow and tedious which makes me sleepy.  However, now I know why I kept employee training and teaching simplified.  Its always better plus you get the person doing and that way they are learning and not falling asleep like me heehee.

I'm off to iron my clothes, do my evening ritual and settle down w/my knitting, glass of wine and audio book. Aaaahhhh...what a lovely way to end the ending especially as I've been sitting here listening to classical music.  I think I'll light the candle too.

Hope you all had a fabulous day and a wonderful week!

PS...pics of the new yarn:
 
 

No comments: