Wednesday, April 11, 2007

~ Swap Fun ~

Crochet Swap Wish List

My favorite colors ~ Reds
My hobbies... ~
reading, writing/blogging, visiting lighthouses, crafts and attending concerts
My kitchen theme and colors.. ~ white, royal blue and black
My bathroom theme and colors... ~ white, blues, greens and burgundy
My dislikes.... ~ not many of these, will have to think about it
My crafts..what I like.... ~ most crafts esp. crocheting, knitting, sewing and cross-stitch
My allergies... ~ hazelnut and some cats
My favorite pets... ~ my "poochie" dog
My favorite scents... ~ vanilla, amber, fresh scents
Other stuff about me... ~ love to read, blog, hangout w/my children, attend concerts, volunteering and enjoying coffeee and food w/friends. I am mostly a SAHM who homeschools 2 of 3 children ~ oldest graduated last year and is almost 19yo. I work part-time as a sub and helping dh start a business. I've been married for 15yrs and I will be 40 this year ~ Woohoo!

No comments: