Thursday, July 19, 2007

~ Summertime Blues Swap ~

Here is my questionaire for this cool swap:

Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting?
Yes, both ~ knitting consistently for 6 mos and crocheting for over 30yrs.

Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? Is there a pattern you would like to try? One you absolutely don't want to do?
Yes, dishcloths and will do my first dishtowel this week. I'm thinking of trying the patterns in the Mason Dixon Knitting book but there isn't one I don't want to try.

What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you've been dying to try but have not?
Sugar n Cream but Lion Brand's is becoming a fav. I've only tried these and Peaches n Cream so far. No, there isn't anything I've been dying to try ~ I'm open to trying new yarns. ;D

Are there any cotton yarns you don't enjoy knitting with?
Nope.

What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting?
I love making baby things and I also enjoy doing scarves, hats and now socks.

Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting?
Some of my hobbies include cross-stitch, wreath making, drawing, bird-watching and reading.

What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts?
"I LOVE CHOCOLATE" ~ did I say that loud enough, just making sure you heard me (sorry for being loud) I love candy, nuts, cookies ~ ok I'm formerly known as the "snack queen" need I say more.

What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any?
My kitchen ~ cream colored walls ~ I use a lot of black/white/cobalt blue and am starting to infuse my fav color ~ red. My baths are hodge-podge but blues/greens/burgundy/cream seem to be our favs.

What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike?
Red ~ I love color and haven't found one I don't like yet.

Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages?
Yes, I drink coffee & tea. I also enjoy a good root beer w/cashews on the side.

Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)?
Yes, 5 of them if you count hubby LOL ~ 3 teens and a whacky dog named "Poochie".

Do you have any allergies?
Yes, some cat dander but nothing Claritin D can't fix. ;D

Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.
1. I love going to concerts.
2. I'm a professional volunteer ~ I absolutely love volunteering.
3. I'm a re-born yarn addict. ;D

No comments: