Saturday, August 25, 2007

photo woes....

my camera and computer have decided not to be friends anymore. Today is our update day for the KAL n KAL which means you are to include progress pics. Well, those are stuck on my camera waiting to be freed. I've got a few pics but they don't really help me. Whats a girl to do?! I've tried rebooting my computer but to no avail. I finally went to the website and asked for help. Now we wait. I can't even load the software on the new computer because....Sk8Chick doesn't know where the cd is. Yikes! The new software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista, which of course I don't have and now will probably have to get in order to be apart of the "in" crowd again.

Ok, no more whining ~ I do have a few pics that were done yesterday that I can share. That should help a bit. I must go to flickr to get them so that will be another post maybe tomorrow when I have more time and more energy. I'm off to knit more on my ped, listen to "Friends, Lovers, Chocolate" and read Ravelry.

Have a good one!

No comments: