Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Whats up!

alot in my corner of the world. I'm knitting lovely "not peds" again and loving the colorway even though I didn't think I would. I pretended to be the yarn harlot last night and took pictures of my lovely first ped in them. ;D I'm very tired but I wanted to post since its been a bit since I did. Well, not really but I thought you guys might miss me or something. I got my ravelry invite and I've been setting that up but I stayed up way too late and I'm now very sleepy. Funny thing, I joined a group over there called the "midnight knitters" and I don't feel like staying up to talk, write or knit. hmm, must be that missed nap. I'll update more at least by friday and load those pics so you can see my handiwork ~ I'm working the foot section of the first ped now ~ it does go pretty quickly and I'm looking forward to wearing these very much ~ they are looking very fallish ~ Thx "I love sock yarn" swap partner. :D

Good night!

2 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

Hey Dawn, The girl left you a Thank you video, for the swap. Come and see.

Robin said...

I could never join a group for Midnight ANYTHING! I am such a wuss, I'm in bed by 10 most nights!