Monday, February 25, 2008

Hopeless Romantic ~ who me?

Yes, me ~ I will freely admit I am. I love all the soapy, girly, romances that make you all warm and fuzzy inside. I laugh, I cry and I even get mad but I still love them and Pride & Prejudice has my heart at the moment. I watched the final episode on PBS last night and love it even more than the first ~ no I didn't cry this time. ;D I thought about scenes from Hollywood's version last night too and how much I love the soundtrack. Aaah, its such a wonderous feeling and I just had to share it with you all. Now don't you feel special?!

I've been knitting though it has taken a urgent turn. The Madder socks are coming along and would have been done had I not discovered that the intended doesn't like cotton blend yarn. Ooops ~ how did I miss that tidbit of information, so they will be finished but not til the end of the week. I had to start a new pair of socks asap to have them ready by the end of the week. I have cast on for a pr of Nancy Drew Socks by Stitch-n-Snitch the lovely designer of my fav "Not Peds" and they are being worked in Regia Galaxy Jupiter Reds. I'm enjoying them and they are quick but I wish they were going much faster though I'm using magic loop its not. I have finally finished the gusset and working the foot. I had hope to be further to the toe decrease so that I could cast on #2 by tomorrow but it looks like that won't happen and I may have to inform my hostess and pal of a delay. That I don't really want to do because I'd like to be done w/this one to be ready to start ISE6.

Yes, I did it again but its for the 2nd quarter. I've joined International Scarf Exchange #6 which begins in mid-march. Woohoo ~ I'm looking forward to making a lovely scarf again and sending some good karma to my pal. More on that later but if you'd like to join, just click the above link ~ but hurry.
School is going well and I'm very pleased. Work has picked up and thats another reason my knitting is slow. I worked this evening for 3 1/2 hrs and will tomorrow too. I will get this done and I will have to sleep less to knit more, right?!
Off to finalize some group emails and to work on my sock while reading blogs and emails. Have a great one.

No comments: