Thursday, January 16, 2014

01.16.14

Getting excited now...move into new place is just on the horizon.  Been looking forward to this day for quite sometime.  Now that I have my budget worked out, I must determine the things I will need for the new place and create a strategy plan to get them.

I've been keeping busy knitting and listening to audiobooks. My reading list has grown and I prolly will surpass my goal of 30 books this year before Spring :)

OTN ~ will update post later w/yarn details
Angry Bird Socks 
Barley Hat

Completed Reading List
*short stories
House of Lurking Death*
Parker Pyne Mysteries
Finessing the King*
The Case of the Missing Lady*
Knit One Kill Two
Disappearance of Mr. Davenheim*
Gate of Baghdad*
More Malice Domestic
Harlequin Tea Set and Other Stories
Adventure of the Western Star*
The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan*
Jane in Search of a Job*
The Man in the Mist*
Dead Harlequin*
Regatta Mystery and Other Stories
Five Love Languages for Singles
The Millionaire Mind
The Affair of the Pink Pearl*

Now back to work. Have an awesome day!

No comments: