Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
What is this swapping fun I'm talking about ~
They are having a beginning swap contest, which I am participating in by posting this. I'm not sure that I will actually join the fun due to my current swap engagements. However, this one will be starting when all of my others end. Hmmm...I may have to give this some thought. The swap opens October 24th so don't delay, go on over so you'll be ready and enter the contest too. You won't be disappointed. ;D
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
1. Whole bean or ground? both
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? fully-loaded but will try a good cup of decaf
3. Regular or flavored? Either ~ really not suppose to have hazelnut ;D
4. How do you drink your coffee? cream and sugar, please
5. Favorite coffee ever? too many to choose especially flavors but enjoy starbucks alot.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I can be fussy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? lemon crumb bar or the new chocolate cinnamon bread ~ cookies are good too
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?I like it very hot so I can linger over it longer.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? cashmerino, sock yarn and anything soft.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? not fond of novelty yarns or anything too rough but will work w/it if called for in pattern.
11. What's on your needles? hmm, pr of not pedestrian peds, a colorway vest, a dishcloth and frozen lake shawl. oh another sock but there isn't enough yarn to finish them so they are hibernating. lol I will cast on a silk scarf soon for another exchange.
12. Favorite colors? reds ~ deep autumn/fall colors
13. Allergies? hazelnut (but claritin rocks!) and cat dander
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? nope ~ I'm really easy to please. oh yeah! I love chocolate. ;D